2014 U.S. Women's Car Buying Report
Women account for 50% of car purchases. Women-Drivers.com has aggregated the shopping and purchasing behavior of this purchasing group and produced an easy-to-digest report of our findings.
Find out the answers to these questions:
- Do women buyers shop alone or are they accompanied by a partner?
- How many dealerships do women buyers visit before purchasing?
- How do women buyers deal with price?
- For what brands do women buyers report the best dealership experience?
- What are the top motivating factors for purchase by women buyers?
- What research tools do women buyers use?
Fill out the form and get your free copy of the 2014 U.S. Women's Car Buying Report!