We realize the importance of preparedness when purchasing or leasing your first new vehicle. We’re here to assist you with making your first car purchase a seamless, satisfying and enjoyable experience. These tips will help you in the process.
Did You Know?
A great resource about what cars to consider are friends, family and colleagues. Ask them what they like best about their vehicle. Or, visit our main website for more information.
- Talk to family and friends about the vehicles they like and their driving experiences.
- Research the make and models you are interested in – whether new or certified used.
- Know what your credit score is and the type of financing available. This is key in narrowing your search and also helps you be prepared should you need a co-signer on the loan.
- Test drive the models you are most interested in, to make sure one is right for you.
- Ask about our specials, warranties and any possible manufacturer incentives on the vehicles. This may assist in your decision-making process.
- Know what vehicle upgrades you want.
- You must obtain adequate insurance coverage in order to buy/lease a vehicle. Get an estimated quote on car insurance. Click here for ways to save on insurance.
- Consider buying versus leasing and which one works best for your lifestyle.
Feel free to contact us to discuss more on buying your first vehicle. Simply complete the “Get in Touch” form to the right of this page with your question and we will get back to you as quickly as possible. No question is too big or too small for our staff of experts. We look forward to being of service to you.