Well, you have done all your research and now are ready to buy your new car. Take your time when going through and signing the paperwork on your purchase. We are here to walk you through this important step and answer any questions you may have.
Paperwork needed for car purchase may vary by state, but will usually include the following items.
Bring the following items to the dealership at time of purchase:
- Driver’s License
- Checkbook or credit card
- Proof of auto insurance and registration card
- If you still owe money, bring your loan papers
- Latest financial statements including bank and credit card account information
- You may also want to bring a copy of your credit score with you
- Depending on your credit, you may also need to bring the following: References (with complete details and contact information)
- Proof of employment and salary
- Proof of residence (mortgage document or rental lease agreement)
- Down payment