- What is our Mission?
- How do I write a dealer review?
- What motivates a dealership to be Certified Trusted Dealer?
- Who can write and read reviews?
- Does Women-Drivers.com censor reviews or posts?
- I am a Dealer and Want to Learn More.
What is our Mission?
Women-Drivers.com is transforming the car industry to create accessible, trustworthy, and consistent experiences for women customers. Using reviews by women, we help cultivate extraordinary commercial interactions that create lasting relationships between car dealerships and this powerful consumer segment.
How do I write a dealer review?
To write a dealer review, simply locate the "Write a Dealer Review" button found here. Search for a dealer by entering the correct spelling of the dealership, or submit their zip code, mileage radius, and brand. Once the dealer is located, click on the "Write A Review" red link in the Dealer Ratings box and click on Purchase, Shop, or Service to review the experience you want to rate.
What motivates a dealership to be a Certified Trusted Dealer?
Women buy 46% of all new vehicles today; however, they influence over 80% of all car purchases. A Certified Trusted Dealer logo indicates that this dealership has earned the reputation of being trustworthy, consistent, and fair with women buyers and guests. These dealers:
- Know that women are powerful buyers & decision-makers - and marketing to them is good business
- Are committed to providing extraordinary service to all customers
- Are able to expand their own beliefs regarding the women's market
- Know the power of digital marketing, social media, and car dealer reviews
- Understand that customers prioritize being fully respected, comfortable, and satisfied with their experience, and that culture matters
- Know that a satisfied customer will return, and will also refer their family and friends
Who can write and read reviews?
Women who are legal aged drivers and have a valid driver's license can write reviews. Anyone is welcome to read the ratings and reviews.
Does Women-Drivers.com censor reviews?
We urge reviews to use proper language that is suitable for the general public. Women-Drivers.com has the right and authority to edit or remove a review if it has concerns about the authenticity, content, or vulgarity.
A review may be removed if it contains untrue, illegal, inappropriate, vulgar, slanderous, or libelous content or links to any other web sites containing such.
I am a Dealer and Want to Learn More.
Being a Certified Trusted Dealer means more leads and more sales!
Click here to learn more.