Women Drivers Blog

Accident Care FAQ’s

February 25, 2010 / 

Read through these FAQ’s to better understand what to do when in an auto accident.

To whom do I report my accident?

Your insurance agent will collect the information regarding the claim and set up a claim file for you.  He or she will provide you with a claim number to reference your file, and inform you of how much your deductible will be.  Once your claim file is set up, we will work directly with your insurance agent, ensuring your claim is handled efficiently and that the process is as seamless as possible.

Do I need to obtain more than one estimate?

No. If insured, you are only responsible for your deductible.  The most important thing for your safety is to get your vehicle repaired in advance of driving it on the road.