Today’s Women’s Wednesday focuses on women’s reviews, and why they MUST be a critical, daily and intentional component of your business practice – both with the sales team and in the service drive.
As the #BigDataAuthority on women’s dealership experiences, we have shared that this powerful buying segment will purchase 27 million cars at new and used car dealerships this year. That equates to over 75,000 vehicles a day. What is your share of this?
Did You Know?
- Women rely on and use car dealer reviews 50% more than men. This makes sense as they don’t want to get it wrong.
- JD Power reports that women leave higher scoring dealer reviews than men.
- Women go to 2 dealerships before buying a car. If they leave your dealership and don’t buy – 70% of them will NOT return.
- The top reason women buy from your dealership is NOT price.
The way she is treated is paramount.
Market your trust and transparency via the positive reviews you have received. Women especially trust other women reviews and experiences. This helps them narrow down their choices on where to buy a car.
How to Be the Go-to-Dealership for Women
- Dealers that market reviews have women walking into the store with an expectation of trustworthy and respectable service.
And they get it.
- Stop marketing on price alone. Advertise your CERTIFIED logo in TV ads, classifieds, and lead gen sites (AutoTrader, TrueCar, Cars, etc.)
- These dealers are report selling 10 – 15 more cars a month – a huge increase to monthly sales performance.
So stop selling exclusively on price alone.
Begin advertising to women+families on what matters to them: they are treated exceptionally and are provided a tremendous value in the product they are buying. And, reviews reinforce that your shoppers can count on that.
Want to Sell More Cars and Distinguish your Dealership to Women? Click here to learn more.
Did you receive a Free copy of the 2014 Women’s Car Buying Report? Click here to download