We're working hard on upgrading our online payment gateway to better fit your needs. In the meantime, if you are interesting in purchasing any of our services,
please contact us at email@example.com
- Women currently control $5 trillion of the country's purchasing power.
- According to US Census, by 2010, over 34% of the US population will be non-white.
- Last year, women purchased 13.5 million cars at new car dealerships - or, each open business day women bought 43,270 cars.
- Women currently earn more Masters degrees than men
- While women make up 54% of all car purchases they influence up to 80% of the deals.
- Women buy 54% of cars and request 65% of mechanical service work completed each year at dealerships, surpassing $200 Billion worth of buying power
- Over 90% of the car sales team are men. Combine this with the fact that most women are not comfortable with the car buying process, leads women to buy from dealerships that have a good reputation of serving women.
- According to July 2008 Dealer Sales & Marketing, 83% of respondents polled indicated that their purchase decisions had been influenced by online product evaluations and reviews
- Women spend $55 billion annually, equal to men, on technical gadgets.